Translator

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Thursday 12 February 2015

Whitney Houston's death ...3 years after,another tragedy lurks

Whitney Houston was undoubtedly one of the most talented musicians that ever lived. Even though her life wasn't picture perfect, she tried to give off a good image of herself and her family.
Wednesday made it exactly three years since this musical icon left planet earth for a destination that only God Almighty would know. One would think that that would be the last piece of bad news we could get from the Houston and Brown families. I was sadly mistaken , and I found out the sad news that the only fruit of Whitney's union with Bobby Brown - Bobbi Kristina Brown who is just 21 years old was in a coma and all attempts to save her have failed. It is said that family members have agreed to take her off life support on the same date her mom died three years ago. How devastatingly sad is that?
Bobbi Kristina was found in Similar conditions with her mother at the time of her death.
I haven't gotten updates on what happened yesterday, but I'll post them on my twitter page .Follow me to find out the rest @jojo_deeee.
Till the next time I post , don't forget to keep it real.

No comments:

Post a Comment