Translator

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Saturday 14 February 2015

What's up with Hacking.

Happy Valentine's everyone... Things were pretty uneventful at my quarters, but I hope y'all had a good time( I'm just kidding...I don't *evil chuckle*).
It has come to my notice that a trend that might take the online world by storm very soon is hacking.
Hacking has been around pretty much since the dawn of computers (during the stone age, I guess), but it seems to have begun to gain some ground in our world today. These  extremely clever but mischievous and mysterious personas went a step beyond their limits by hacking into the Instagram account of the sweetheart of pop music in Nigeria, who is also my crush - Yemi Alade .
Reports went round early today about it so I had to verify the truth in these claims...explaining the reasons why this post is coming late( just kidding again, I'm just lazy).
She wouldn't be the first important personality on the list of the victims of these miscreants. The list ranges from FIFA president - Sepp Blatter whose twitter account got hacked to the shake it off crooner - Taylor Swift who got almost all her social media accounts hacked. Well, all we can do is hope that the "higher hackers" with higher knowledge of hacking stop the "bad guy hackers" like something out of a sci-fi movie or comic.
In other news, I got insider news about some Nigerian political dignitaries getting their phones bugged by people who are supposedly members of an "opposition party" .
That's all for today, until the next time, don't forget to keep it real and follow me on Twitter for insightful updates on matters arising :
@jojo_deeee

7 comments:

  1. Wow this is very surprising Jojo. Keep it up, You'll get there soon. IJN

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very interesting blog, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo blad u doing gud.......I xpected nothing less

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the love ✌✌👍
    O O
    - -
    - -
    - -
    - -

    ReplyDelete