Translator

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 February 2015

I'm new to this

Hello Prospective readers, the name is Jojo ,and as the title suggests, I'm pretty new to the world of blogging.
I'm going to give a few hints as to who I am and the things that I'll be talking about in my subsequent blogs.
First off, I'm a person under the guidance of Jesus...that's right, I'm a
Christian. This doesn't mean I discriminate against the views of people who don't believe in what I believe in.
Secondly, as at the time of this post, I'm still a students, so for the group of critics should please take it easy on me...I'm imperfect.Personally, I approve of critique ,as far as it's positive.
I'm also an avid follower of the beautiful game...football .
I enjoy anything related to the game from watching matches ,getting news on it, playing video games of it , to even playing it (although, of recent I'm beginning to feel disillusioned with playing it, due to my ever increasing laziness). Bottom line is " I love football ".
One thing is that once you tell a football fan you're a member of his kind (football lovers), a question is asked - and that question is asked to verify which team in the world of football you support. Well, if you ask me ...I'd be more than glad to tell you that I'm a diehard fan of Arsenal Football Club of the Northern Region of London.
Asides Football , I'd like to mention that I'm also a Patriotic citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria , and I'm interested in joining the process of proffering Solutions to the numerous problems my dear nation faces.
That's all for today, but don't forget to post your comments and critique. Also, don't forget to follow me on the following social networks:
Twitter - @jojo_deeee
Instagram - @jojolola_dee



No comments:

Post a Comment