Translator

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Show Some Love For Wiz

Good day everyone. I'm still feeling a little bit tired as a result of all the hype I'm putting into this blog. It's really been hectic combining schoolwork and this amazing workpiece togethertogether...but then, I was born ready for things like this , so bring it on Life.
Today I'm gonna be blogging on a lighter note because I'm talking about entertainment. I'm going to center my blog today around someone who was once the sweetheart of Nigerian Music. Personally, I'm a big fan of this dude who released his highly anticipated second album on the 17th of September last year.
Give it up for Ayodeji Balogun aka Wizkid!!!
Ever since he blew with his first studio album some years back, Wizzy (as he is usually called ) went on to become one of the brightest stars in the Nigerian music industry .
Of recent though, the Starboy CEO has come under fire for a lot of reasons which i am yet to fully understand ( if you asked me, I'd say his music is still superb).
Loyal fans of His like myself haven't abandoned him in what seems to be an apostasy of fans.I think it would be refreshing for pur favourite Starboy to know that there are still people who are behind him through it all .I'd really love to have an interview with Wizkid someday, and get a lot of questions answered.Till that day (when I'd probably faint as a result of immense shock), don't forget to keep it real and show some love for Wiz.
Don't forget to follow the following handles
Twitter : @jojo_deewe
               @wizkidayo
Instagram : @jojolola_dee

No comments:

Post a Comment