Translator

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Sunday 15 February 2015

On Arsenal and Football

God day to all my readers , first off , I want to thank all my homies helping me gain some cred in the blogging world.
Today I'll be talking about a topic of selective interest. I'll be talking about football and more specifically Arsenal Football club of North London. I Han already hear the ladies reading this post chanting " boo !!!" In disapproval, because I know that my audience for today comprises of the dudes.
In a time where stress can literally be found in any activities... Many people would see watching football as a means of relaxing. I think on that issue I'd beg to differ. Football for me , and many other viewers of the "beautiful game" all over the world isn't just a pastime ( Although it should be ), rather ,it's a way of life, something you can't remove from my DNA. As an Arsenal FC supporter ,I have realized early on in life that life has never been , and will never be fair. I have been teased and mocked for being an arsenal fan on countless occasions. This has also aided me in developing a sense of sincere loyalty. Last year was a great year for me ( not just because I finally graduated from High school *grin* ) and all arsenal fans all over the world. It was a great year for the Arsenal community because we finally weathered the storm of "trophylessness" and conquered all by winning the F.A cup *sigh*. Our title defense continues today as we face Middleborough  who have looked pretty impressive after defeating the defending champions of the English premier league - Manchester city. We are the favorites to win today, but seeing a few giantkillings in the past few weeks, it should be obvious that no team in England should be taken for granted. I wish my boys the best of luck and hope they crush Middleborough today.
Till the next time I post, keep on keeping on...and follow me on twitter :
@jojo_deeee
And on Instagram : @jojolola_dee .

No comments:

Post a Comment