Translator

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Sunday 15 February 2015

Hilarious Breakup lines some Nigerian dudes might have used

Okay...Good morning y'all.
I saw a lot of funny stuff online this valentines and I thought it would only be logical and comical to share these extremely hilarious breakup lines some Nigerian dudes trying to escape buying Valentine's gifts for their ladies. If you don't LOL , you're probably a sadist or sum'n.
1. "When you messaged me on BBM , I saw a red light on my phone, this means that you're a danger to my life, please get out!"
2. "I'm on the phone and you have the guts to make noise by breathing around where I'm calling...please leave immediately!"
3." You don't use my picture as your dp, it's over!"
4."Did you just call me Honey? ...are you calling my Mom a bee?...its over!"
5."Why are you using a broom to sweep my room when you know I support PDP ? ...it's over!"
6." I told you I like my food hot, and you didn't warm the ice cream... Please get out !"
7." I arranged for us to meet by 12:00 noon, you arrived by 11:00 am, I can't date someone who lacks patience...bye bye!"
Okay people, that's all I am not too lazy to post ...if you wanna see more of these rib smashing phrases, simply search up the hashtag #PreValentineBreakuplines on twitter ,Instagram or whatever else that accepts hashtags on the internet.I promise you a few laughs to help you enjoy this week. Don't forget to follow me on
Twitter : @jojo_deeee
Instagram : @jojolola_dee
Till the next time, remember that you have what it takes , so take what you have .

3 comments:

  1. Nice one bro..keep it up and you'll find yourself at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read it 4 times now and it still cracks me up. Keep it up Joj

    ReplyDelete